All HWBOT X event organizers require approval to receive an HWBOT X licence. A template of application presentation can be found in our Resources section.
- To help raise awareness of events and help promote them accordingly.
- To offer access to partners who might have interest in sponsorships of local events.
- To enforce a specific standard for HWBOT X events (your reputation from previous events will influence future event success. Think about the bigger picture).
- Help assist you with helpful recommendations and advice.
- Help share your event with the HWBOT X organizer community to help and inspire others
- Brand protection / authorised use of the HWBOT name and assets.
- Event team
- Organizer / Spokesperson
- Marketing & Sponsorship
- Event type
- HWBOT Xchange
- HWBOT Xpertise
- HWBOT Xcel
- Event name
- HWBOT X <>
- Contact person
- Event dates
- Attendance expectation: how many people do you expect? Can outsiders join, if hosted at a public location (local LAN for example, what’s the participation of that event / expected foot traffic if visitors).
- Entrance fee: what is the cost of participation
- Include licence application items
- Illustrate with examples
- Include an answer to the question “Why we should support your event?”
- Attach presentation to the licence application
- Liquid nitrogen
- Partner sponsorships
- Sponsorship packages
- Ticket pricing and estimate
Apply for licence
- Check if all requirements are met
- Package all information in.ZIP
- Send to email@example.com
Don’t forget to add in your email and quick self-introduction. We will evaluate your proposal and contact you shortly.