On this page you can find all the HWBOT X Resources available for event organizers, including guidelines for logo usage and event branding, application template download, waiver templates and examples of successful event pitches from other organizers.
HWBOT X Resources for Logo and Event Branding
The HWBOT X logo and event naming have specific requirements. Make sure to read through the instructions when preparing the event branding.
Event Branding Rules
- An HWBOT X event will be publicly knows as “HWBOT X <event name>”.
- The <event name> suffix requirement are:
- Start with capital letter
- Can be a place (city, town) or University name (if hosted at a university)
- Cannot be a third party, brand or sponsor.
Find more information on the rules on the HWBOT X Rules page. Don’t hesitate to get in touch in case you have questions or need help.
HWBOT X event type logos
Once your HWBOT X event application is approved, you will be receiving from us the .ai as well as a .png logo file for your event with it’s name. For example, for an HWBOT X event that is a Workshop type event hosted in Jakarta we would be providing you this logo:
Each event type is assigned a specific color that is associated to an event category filter on our event map page for an easier navigation:
- Orange for HWBOT X Workshop events
- Red for HWBOT X Gathering events
- Cyan for HWBOT X Competition events
HWBOT X Resources Downloads
Below you can find a link to the HWBOT X event registration template. Follow the document to prepare your application.
- HWBOT X Event Application Presentation Template (GDOCS / PPT)
- HWBOT X Event Waiver Template (PDF / WORD)
- HWBOT X Parental Permission Template (PDF / WORD)
Here are some examples of event pitches we’ve received in the past. Feel free to use them as source of inspiration: