- This event has passed.
HWBOT World Tour 2016 North America| CA$135
The HWBOT World Tour 2016 North America is a stop of the HWBOT World Tour 2016. The World Tour features a series of overclocking events held around the globe that aims to provide a relaxed social environment for overclockers to learn, share and compete. The idea is primarily to nurture the next generation of overclockers with open OC workshops where total amateurs can get some first hands-on experience and learn vital tricks and tweaks from more seasoned players. Of course no OC event would be complete without some competitive action so each stop on the tour offers contests that cater for all levels and abilities, as well as providing a platform for some seriously extreme overclocking. The LN2 flows freely.
The HWBOT World Tour 2016 – LanETS Montreal features the following activities:
- Workshop: Overclocking classes for amateurs taught by local overclockers (Ideal for first time overclockers)
- World Series: Overclocking Competition for both amateur and extreme overclockers
- Overclocking gathering: a BYOC bench party for extreme and enthusiast overclockers
HWBOT World Tour 2016 North America Ticketing
For participants who want to attend the workshop, please take a ticket on the lanETS ticketing website. This ticketing page is only for overclockers attending the Overclocking Gathering with access to LN2. We only have a limited amount of seats available for the overclocking gathering. First come, first served. Note that you don’t need a separate LanETS ticket, we will have a specific entry ticket for you.
For visitor tickets to the LanETS, check here: https://lanets.ca
World Series – Overclocking Competition
At this HWBOT World Tour stop, there are two competitions:
- The “HWBOT World Series for amateurs” will be open to all lan participants and visitors with no or little experience in overclocking. Here only Rookie overclockers are allowed to participate. Prizes for this competition will be hardware by our event sponsors.
- The “HWBOT World Series” is an extreme overclocking competition. It is open only to participating overclockers with a World Tour ticket. This competition will be a qualifying stop for the HWBOT World Championship and the winner of this local qualifier will win a ticket to the finals in Berlin, Germany. Here also, hardware from our sponsors will be up for grabs.