The French Federation of Overclockers, known to many as the FFOC, held its second ever event just a few weeks ago, attending the Orleans Game Show event in Orleans, France. Hosted in partnership with Corsair France and HWBOT, the event attempted to woo local PC gamers and enthusiasts with PC Building sessions and live Overclocking workshops, including a demonstration of true Extreme Overclocking.
The French Federation of OverClocking (FFOC) is proud to announce its second event ever! This event hosted in partnership with Corsair and HWBOT will be, once again, focusing on educating PC enthusiasts through open overclocking and PC Building workshops.
The HWBOT X Orleans will be taking place at the Orleans Game Show 2 in Orleans, France on February 17, 18 and 19 in the city of Orleans (somewhat close to Paris) in France.
The FFOC team will be proposing 2 types of activities to all visitors and participants of the OGS#2 :
- PC Building workshop: a very simple and fun experience in which participants will learn the basic skills required to assemble a working PC.
- Overclocking workshop: it’s not enough to know how to build a system, you also need to be able to tweak it. With these overclocking workshops, the FFOC staff will teach how to max out on Air-Cooling both the CPU and the Graphics cards of the provided systems.
All these activities are free and open to all without age restrictions.
Important: we will giveaway a Corsair power supply as well as some extra hardware & many goodies to participants of the workshops – join and try your luck!
The OGS will run by the following schedule :
- Friday February 17th : Doors open at 6pm
- Saturday February 18th : Open all day (24h)
- Sunday February 19th : Open all day until 6pm
All our activities will be following the above schedule too. There will be a registration list on site to book a later session. We will have both 2D and 3D overclocking workshops, make sure to participate to both!
No event is possible without the support from our awesome partners. The FFOC received both financial and hardware support to make this event possible and would like to thanks the following two key partners :
- Corsair France – Corsair is a major hardware manufacturer for the PC and Gaming market. We are proud to collaborate for the first time with them.
- HWBOT – HWBOT is a key player in the Overclocking community and the support also comes with access to the OC-Esports competition platform.
We would like to also thank all other sponsors who supported the event with hardware to finalise the workshop builds : AMD, ASUS, Be Quiet, Crucial, HyperX, MSI, Noctua, Open Benchtable, Seasonic and Zotac.
Finally, a huge thanks to Oregami, our hosts at the OGS event. See you there!
We are happy today to bring you news of two major firsts in French overclocking. On November 12th and 13th the FFOC (French Federation of Overclocking) held their first ever solo overclocking event in France. Dubbed the Atelier Overclocking and PC Building event, it was in fact also the very first HWBOT X event to take place in France. The event offered PC building classes plus a chance to engage in some competitive overclocking. It took place at Gamer’s Assembly Halloween Edition, a smaller version of the world LAN Party that played a pivotal part of the HWBOT World Tour earlier this year.